Get in touch
Erasmus+ is the European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport. It runs until 2020, with UK Universities qualifying for funding each year to undertake creative and worthwhile activities. Your University has received funding and could allocate it to your course for travelling to us and learning about Outdoor Education, Communication, Leadership, Training and more.
Get your UK University Course Trip funded to Carlingford Adventure!
- Beautiful medieval town nestled between mountains and sea in Ireland’s Ancient East Region.
- Just 1hr from Dublin and Belfast ports and airports.
- Easily navigable from M1 motorway.
- Small, scenic and cosmopolitan coastal town.
Key facts about Carlingford Adventure Centre
- Established in 1990 and still family owned.
- Biggest activity centre in Ireland
- Over 30 activities available on site
- Wide range of customers visiting from all over the world!
- Central hub & accommodation on the main street of Carlingford
- 3 activity sites all within walking distance: Land, Sea & Sky
- Providers of adventure activities, conference & meetings, dining facilities, English Language & study skills, accommodation.
Over 30 adventure activities available on 3 adventure sites: Woodland, Seasports & Skypark.
Central hub on main street occupying 15,000 sq ft
Kitchen & dinning
Medieval volleyball court!
Largest climbing quarry in Ireland
Biggest Adventure Park in Ireland
Longest Zipline courses in Ireland/UK
2 Biggest team building arenas in Ireland (Laser Combat Battlezone & Crystal Maze Challenge Course)
15 holiday homes.
Hostel with capacity of 250 people
New accommodation block currently being built with an additional 100 beds.
Self-catering, self-contained or dorm style private rooms with en suite.
One Stop Provider
Whatever you need for your trip we can provide it, whether through ourselves or through partner agreements with many local businesses. We are trusted by a huge range of customers, big and small, to deliver whatever degree of facilitation they require and it’s no coincidence that we have repeat customers coming back to us year after year. See 2 recent examples below, one of a typical school tour and the other a corporate family day for 1,250 staff. We’ve had lots of UK Universities already visiting us, come and experience why!
Share Your Experiences Or Follow Us