In line with the government’s recommendations for social distancing to combat the threat of Covid 19, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close Carlingford Adventure Centre and SkyPark with immediate effect.
There has been no reported cases of Covid 19 within the Adventure Centre, SkyPark or Carlingford village and the decision to close is in support of our staff, our guests and the community, in the government’s attempts to stem the spread of the virus.
We are still taking provisional bookings for later in the year, please use our website for all enquiries however it may take us a little time to reply. Please bear with us as we work through this global pandemic crisis.
If you have a future booking with us, we wanted to reassure you that any deposit payments in relation to a booking is protected, once we are given the all clear by the government to reopen we will reschedule your booking at the same cost with no admin fees.
We recognise that you are likely to be disappointed by this news, however we hope you can appreciate that the health and wellbeing of our guests, staff members and those living in Carlingford is paramount.
Together as a united community we are confident we can defeat this emergency crisis and look forward to sharing many more outdoor adventures with you in due course.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.