Summer Camp 2023 is here! Ready for the adventure?
The best summer camp ever is here at Carlingford Adventure Centre! Our summer camp programs are designed to provide the best outdoor experience for kids and the whole family.
Jump into exciting outdoor activities, learn real life skills, and make new friends here at Summer Camp! Book your seat online today!
Ready to go?
Here’s what is waiting at Summer Camp:
Jump into the hype
Don’t miss Summer Camp 2023!
Junior Camp (6-9yrs)
*Children in Care please contact us for specific tailored packages.
Senior Camp (10-17yrs)
Look who’s enjoying Summer Camp!
Get ready for an action-packed summer camp filled with exciting outdoor activities! Don’t worry, our summer camp instructors will guide your kids every step of the way!
My 13 year old daughter & her friend did the 5 day summer camp this year. I was a little worried as she never stayed away from home by herself before.
I had no need to worry as she had the most fantastic time. She said the activities were fun packed & the staff were brilliant. It was five days of full-on fun. She was absolutely exhausted when she came home and definitely wants to back next summer as she met new pals who she’s kept in contact with.
Also, her GAA team were planning a weekend trip but it was paused due to Covid so I expect this will go ahead shortly. She’s really looking forward to it and has been telling her teammates what fun stuff to expect.
Next year I intend to also send my 11 year old son as, at the time, he opted not to go and was later disappointed when my daughter told him all about it.
I personally liked that, at the end of their stay, the children were asked for their feedback on how they feel things could be improved at the Adventure Centre which shows these guys are really striving to offer the very best experiences.
The kids had an amazing week at carlingford adventure center . The kids said there instructor Jim was sound and funny .
Almost all of the activities were great, Jim and Keith were the best. I loved the kayaking and skypark
Well what can I say,it was our third year in carlingford with 3 teenagers that alone says how good it is, we were a group of nine 2 grannies 60s ,4 thirty something year old and 3 teenage boys 13 15 and 17 we all shared one of the beautiful apartments in the adventure centre,from the moment we arrived the excitement started ,the boys went off to get food to the chip shop or somewhere we went and had a meal and a drink in one of the many lovely pubs and restaurants in carlingford and so next morning the summer camp started 9 o clock the 3 lads were rairing to go off they went till 5 o’clock meanwhile we the adults
had the day to ourselves to do what we wanted that could be a trip to Newry shopping or banbridge a or take the little ferry and see more of the beautiful North of Ireland we were all so relaxed for the week ,Then came Friday time to go we took the lads out of summer camp at lunchtime to make a start heading back to Cork they actually cried wanting to stay till 5oclock to finish the camp but we had to go, a week later and time to go back to school i asked what was the best part of their Summer of course they said Carlingford and not only best part Summer it was best holiday ever,and so we wait for next year or maybe sooner if we win the competition for a trip to the wonderful Carlingford
My son went here with his friend for the a week as part of the junior camp and the again few weeks later. He loved it. The team were great.
Really great spot people are lovely great for young kids and teens you will make friendships like no other
Our 13 year old son did the 5 day camp this summer. Unfortunately we couldn’t convince any of this friends to join him so he grudgingly signed up for it alone and was worried about making friends. And I have to say I felt awful driving away that Sunday evening in June wondering the same. But within a few hours he was thick as thieves with his room mates. He had an absolute BLAST. Picked him up on the Friday – he was tanned, tired and full of stories all the way home in the car. Loads of brilliant activities, fun and memories. Would 100% recommend this camp. He has been telling all his friends about it since.
Good to know
About Summer Camp
We have a variety of residential and non-residential, Adventure Camp packages that will be the highlight of any child’s year. OurThe best and most fun activities in Ireland! Our accommodation is equipped with modern facilities, including games rooms, a volleyball court and multi-media systems. Our onsite kitchen allows us to provide freshly cooked meals (all dietary and medical requirements can be catered for) and our experienced team are there 24hrs to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment is provided for your child. They will love our Adventure Camp so much they wont want to go home!
11 Reasons Why Our Adventure Camp is Great for your Kids!
1. We are the Kids’ Adventure EXPERTS! We have tens of thousands of school kids with us year-round & hundreds of summer campers. We are the best in the business at giving them the experience of their lives.
2. Millions of euros have been invested in our purpose-built adventure FACILITIES, with adventure parks, a quarry, forest and harbour. This is not just a ‘pop-up’ camp in the local football field or community hall.
3. Our staff are highly trained, experienced and Gardai vetted. You can TRUST your kids with us. Other camps unfortunately cant give you the same assurances.
4. Alongside our Adventure Camp we run English Language courses for kids from around Europe & further afield. Your kids will meet new FRIENDS and experience new cultures.
5. We don’t just fill a few hours over the summer – we change lives! We constantly see what a TRANSFORMATIVE effect our camps can have on kid’s confidence and their lives – its one reason that we love what we do!
6. Our camps are full days with FULL supervision, so for busy working parents you don’t have to worry about your kids from 9 – 5.30 they are having the time of their lives. We also have 24hr supervision for residential campers.
7. ACHIEVEMENT – kids will learn new skills and broaden their horizons, getting a taste of nature and an appreciation of the great outdoors. They will totally forget about their technology for a few hrs!
8. We have a wide RANGE of options – family and kid camps, residential and non residential, from half a day to a full week. Something to suit everyone and we cater for all abilities.
9. Carlingford is one of the most beautiful areas in Ireland. Even if they don’t appreciate the fresh air they will appreciate the stunning SCENERY.
10. Our facilities also include canteen, hostel and holiday homes so we can provide the full PACKAGE whatever you are looking for.
11. We GUARANTEE tired and happy kids – they will have the time of their lives! How many other camps offer this guarantee?
What we Provide
All necessary safety equipment, meals and full supervision from drop-off to pick-up!
What to Bring
• Sun cream and warm clothes – this is Ireland so best to prepare for all weather! Best to wear various layers that can be taken off or added as required.
• Bring a change of clothes in case of rainy weather.
• Swimsuit for under a wetsuit (wetsuit provided by us) and old runners for wading into water.
• Residential campers need to bring a sleeping bag and pillow, or have the option to pay for a bed pack.
• Don’t bring any valuables that they wouldn’t like to lose!
Health and Safety
• Please apply sun cream to kids before they arrive
• Inform us in advance of any dietary or medicinal requirements
• Kids are welcome to bring phones with them. These will be provided to them at specific times during the day.