Whether it’s your 30th birthday, 30th Wedding Anniversary, 30th babies’ Christening, 30 people for a Christmas party or your 1st Divorce Party we cater for all special occasions.
We have created an exciting set of Birthday Party Packages (Ages 4 – 17) so you can treat your children to their best party ever! Find out more here
Our activities include a wide range of team building tasks, family fun and outdoor pursuits for all ages and abilities.
You can check out our wide range of outdoor activities on our activities page. As well as being the Number One Activity Centre in the country we also have fabulous entertaining facilities so can build a bigger day around your activities whether it be food or accommodation that you require.
Our 4* holiday homes can glam up any occasion whilst we also have Dorm style private rooms on Carlingford’s main street for those with a tighter budget. Our onsite chefs and dining facilities can cater for all tastes and provide breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for up to 400 people! Give us a shout with details and we will build you the best possible package at a great price.
- “We have been using Carlingford Adventure Centre for a good number of years. No request is too small from them to deal with. The booking process is very efficient and communication extremely good. All instructors are skilled and proficient in their interactions with students and encouragement is always given. I would highly recommended Carlingford Adventure for a day trip or an overnight”Trevor McDonnell TY co OrdinatorSt. Vincent’s Castleknock College, Dublin. March 2021
- Carlingford Adventure Centre was a perfect start to my hen party. It’s a stunning location and the staff are fun, friendly and very accommodating I will most definitely be going back againLouise Mary Fegan
- “Thank you for making our visit so special and memorable. I enjoyed Murder Mystery, canoeing and Laser Combat the most because it involves being with my friends. The unique games and challenges within the activities itself were just as fun, (such as the cutlery archery and the bunny riddle!) Lunch and dinner were delicious! All the leaders were nice and welcoming, Jake was my favourite leader. The funniest part was the teachers laughing so hard they were crying. All of us has fond memories of Carlingford and will reminisce the three days in the future. Yours sincerely, AnngeniThe kids from St. Ita's School in Belfast Belfast
- Lovely friendly environment very family orientated would highly recommend to families.Jenn Dunne
- Spent the weekend there for my sister hen do…. amazing activities and accommodation was spotless clean and central to all we needed ….. will b backLeanne Reilly
- A group of 10 booked in for laser combat on sunday 28-2-16 we highly recommend this to anyone for a great day out!! It was fantastic great fun well organised and will def be going again !! Its def a must do !! big shout out to all the friendly staff and especially neil our laser guide great craic and friendly chap !!Tripadvisor
BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE
Share Your Experiences Or Follow Us