Whether it’s your 30th birthday, 30th Wedding Anniversary, 30th babies’ Christening, 30 people for a Christmas party or your 1st Divorce Party we cater for all special occasions.
We have created an exciting set of Birthday Party Packages (Ages 4 – 17) so you can treat your children to their best party ever! Find out more here
Our activities include a wide range of team building tasks, family fun and outdoor pursuits for all ages and abilities.
You can check out our wide range of outdoor activities on our activities page. As well as being the Number One Activity Centre in the country we also have fabulous entertaining facilities so can build a bigger day around your activities whether it be food or accommodation that you require.
Our 4* holiday homes can glam up any occasion whilst we also have Dorm style private rooms on Carlingford’s main street for those with a tighter budget. Our onsite chefs and dining facilities can cater for all tastes and provide breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for up to 400 people! Give us a shout with details and we will build you the best possible package at a great price.
- Lovely friendly environment very family orientated would highly recommend to families.Jenn Dunne
- "We have just returned from a fabulous trip with 29 of our students to Carlingfor
d. The staff were exceptiona l and patient with all our pupils including the adults! Andy was amazing with the children and as a member of staff on this trip, it was the best one I have personally been on. The children will hopefully have memories of this trip for a life time to come, I know I will. Thank you again for such a fantastic time. Carlingford staff and instructors, you should be very proud of yourselves for doing such an amazing job."Wendy from DublinFacebook Page
- “The staff were friendly, fun and outgoing and had good knowledge of the activities provided. I came here with a large hen party group we split into two teams and carried out the challenge course it was a good opportunity to get to know the rest of the girls and allowed us to develop our team work skills. I really enjoyed my time here and would definitely visit again to try a different activity.”Tripadvisor
- “Carlingford Adventure Centre is expertly managed, extremely safe and most importantly a fun place to be! Our P7 girls attend every year for a 4 night residential and I have no hesitation in recommending the centre for your school trip. Every aspect of your stay at Carlingford Adventure will be discussed and monitored, just as you would expect from this professional centre.”Barbara MawhinneyStrathearn Preparatory Department, Belfast, March 2021
- “Thank you for making our visit so special and memorable. I enjoyed Murder Mystery, canoeing and Laser Combat the most because it involves being with my friends. The unique games and challenges within the activities itself were just as fun, (such as the cutlery archery and the bunny riddle!) Lunch and dinner were delicious! All the leaders were nice and welcoming, Jake was my favourite leader. The funniest part was the teachers laughing so hard they were crying. All of us has fond memories of Carlingford and will reminisce the three days in the future. Yours sincerely, AnngeniThe kids from St. Ita's School in Belfast Belfast
- A group of 10 booked in for laser combat on sunday 28-2-16 we highly recommend this to anyone for a great day out!! It was fantastic great fun well organised and will def be going again !! Its def a must do !! big shout out to all the friendly staff and especially neil our laser guide great craic and friendly chap !!Tripadvisor
BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE
Share Your Experiences Or Follow Us