Whether it’s your 30th birthday, 30th Wedding Anniversary, 30th babies’ Christening, 30 people for a Christmas party or your 1st Divorce Party we cater for all special occasions.
Our activities include a wide range of team building tasks, family fun and outdoor pursuits for all ages and abilities.
You can check out our wide range of outdoor activities on our activities page. As well as being the Number One Activity Centre in the country we also have fabulous entertaining facilities so can build a bigger day around your activities whether it be food or accommodation that you require.
Our 4* holiday homes can glam up any occasion whilst we also have Dorm style private rooms on Carlingford’s main street for those with a tighter budget. Our onsite chefs and dining facilities can cater for all tastes and provide breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for up to 400 people! Give us a shout with details and we will build you the best possible package at a great price.
- Carlingford Adventure Centre was a perfect start to my hen party. It’s a stunning location and the staff are fun, friendly and very accommodating I will most definitely be going back againLouise Mary Fegan
- “We have been using Carlingford Adventure Centre for a good number of years. No request is too small from them to deal with. The booking process is very efficient and communication extremely good. All instructors are skilled and proficient in their interactions with students and encouragement is always given. I would highly recommended Carlingford Adventure for a day trip or an overnight”Trevor McDonnell TY co OrdinatorSt. Vincent’s Castleknock College, Dublin. March 2021
- I have done the laser combat 2 years in a row for my birthday, both times really enjoyed it, great day out and something different to be doingB McKevit
- “The staff were friendly, fun and outgoing and had good knowledge of the activities provided. I came here with a large hen party group we split into two teams and carried out the challenge course it was a good opportunity to get to know the rest of the girls and allowed us to develop our team work skills. I really enjoyed my time here and would definitely visit again to try a different activity.”Tripadvisor
- Arrived with 14 other girls for a hen party!! Couldn’t recommend it enough it was so much fun! Was the highlight of the weekend for us all.. so friendly and great leaders!! Already trying to plan another trip it was that much fun!! thank you all for a great experience.”Rachel Smyth
- Spent the weekend there for my sister hen do…. amazing activities and accommodation was spotless clean and central to all we needed ….. will b backLeanne Reilly
BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE