Whether it’s your 30th birthday, 30th Wedding Anniversary, 30th babies’ Christening, 30 people for a Christmas party or your 1st Divorce Party we cater for all special occasions.
Our activities include a wide range of team building tasks, family fun and outdoor pursuits for all ages and abilities.
You can check out our wide range of outdoor activities on our activities page. As well as being the Number One Activity Centre in the country we also have fabulous entertaining facilities so can build a bigger day around your activities whether it be food or accommodation that you require.
Our 4* holiday homes can glam up any occasion whilst we also have Dorm style private rooms on Carlingford’s main street for those with a tighter budget. Our onsite chefs and dining facilities can cater for all tastes and provide breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for up to 400 people! Give us a shout with details and we will build you the best possible package at a great price.
- Lovely friendly environment very family orientated would highly recommend to families.Jenn Dunne
- I have done the laser combat 2 years in a row for my birthday, both times really enjoyed it, great day out and something different to be doingB McKevit
- Had a great day at the Sky park as part of a surprise fathers day trip. From the moment we arrived we were made feel very welcome by all the members of staff who showed great patience with the kids and were always on hand to provide helpful advice and support if needed. Fantastic facilities surrounded by a breath taking back drop ensured that all the family had a great time. We will definitely be back!!!GPGary
- Spent the weekend there for my sister hen do…. amazing activities and accommodation was spotless clean and central to all we needed ….. will b backLeanne Reilly
- Arrived with 14 other girls for a hen party!! Couldn’t recommend it enough it was so much fun! Was the highlight of the weekend for us all.. so friendly and great leaders!! Already trying to plan another trip it was that much fun!! thank you all for a great experience.”Rachel Smyth
- “The staff were friendly, fun and outgoing and had good knowledge of the activities provided. I came here with a large hen party group we split into two teams and carried out the challenge course it was a good opportunity to get to know the rest of the girls and allowed us to develop our team work skills. I really enjoyed my time here and would definitely visit again to try a different activity.”Tripadvisor
BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE