Whether it’s your 30th birthday, 30th Wedding Anniversary, 30th babies’ Christening, 30 people for a Christmas party or your 1st Divorce Party we cater for all special occasions.
Our activities include a wide range of team building tasks, family fun and outdoor pursuits for all ages and abilities.
You can check out our wide range of outdoor activities on our activities page. As well as being the Number One Activity Centre in the country we also have fabulous entertaining facilities so can build a bigger day around your activities whether it be food or accommodation that you require.
Our 4* holiday homes can glam up any occasion whilst we also have Dorm style private rooms on Carlingford’s main street for those with a tighter budget. Our onsite chefs and dining facilities can cater for all tastes and provide breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for up to 400 people! Give us a shout with details and we will build you the best possible package at a great price.
- Carlingford Adventure Centre was a perfect start to my hen party. It’s a stunning location and the staff are fun, friendly and very accommodating I will most definitely be going back againLouise Mary Fegan
- Arrived with 14 other girls for a hen party!! Couldn’t recommend it enough it was so much fun! Was the highlight of the weekend for us all.. so friendly and great leaders!! Already trying to plan another trip it was that much fun!! thank you all for a great experience.”Rachel Smyth
- “The staff were friendly, fun and outgoing and had good knowledge of the activities provided. I came here with a large hen party group we split into two teams and carried out the challenge course it was a good opportunity to get to know the rest of the girls and allowed us to develop our team work skills. I really enjoyed my time here and would definitely visit again to try a different activity.”Tripadvisor
- I have done the laser combat 2 years in a row for my birthday, both times really enjoyed it, great day out and something different to be doingB McKevit
- A group of 10 booked in for laser combat on sunday 28-2-16 we highly recommend this to anyone for a great day out!! It was fantastic great fun well organised and will def be going again !! Its def a must do !! big shout out to all the friendly staff and especially neil our laser guide great craic and friendly chap !!Tripadvisor
- Had a great day at the Sky park as part of a surprise fathers day trip. From the moment we arrived we were made feel very welcome by all the members of staff who showed great patience with the kids and were always on hand to provide helpful advice and support if needed. Fantastic facilities surrounded by a breath taking back drop ensured that all the family had a great time. We will definitely be back!!!GPGary
BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE