SkyPark Adventure Centre
Archery Battlezone: Our newest activity is like archery on adrenaline! Its an exciting team combat game that allows players all the excitement of Dodgeball but using specially made bows and arrows.
- Archery Combat is like archery on adrenaline, it is a high octane and fast paced group activity.
- The group will be split into two teams for battle in the fashion of The Hunger Games… but nobody gets hurt here with our rubber tipped arrows.
- Teams shoot arrows at one another but the arrows have round rubber tips, which will absorb the impact when it hits a player.
- Can be combined with Footgolf for a fun half day activity.
Good to know
Currently Archery Tag can be booked as a half day activity (3hrs) booked in combination with Footgolf so you get 2 activities for the price of one!
- Perfect for family and Friends.
- Pace Play
- Perfect land activity
About Archery Combat
What we provide
What to bring
Health & Safety
Stand Up Paddle & Giant SUP
Looking for a fun and challenging water activity that is easy to master?
Canoeing & Canoe Rafting
Experience the open water powered by yourself with Canadian canoeing and join forces with your team members in one of our canoe rafts!
Looking for a fun and unique way to explore Carlingford Lough? Then come and try our open top kayaks!
With our single kayaks, you can paddle at your own pace and discover all the hidden gems that this spectacular scenery has to offer. And for double the fun, why not book one of our double kayaks and explore with a friend? So come on – let’s get out there and explore!
Based in our Woodland and Quarry area, the Survivor Challenge combines a number of challenges based on needs you might have in a survival situation, Water, Heat, Food, etc.
Challenge yourself and reach new heights with Rock Wall Climbing!
Looking for an exciting and challenging activity? Look no further than laser combat!
Battle it out in our four purpose-built forest laser combat areas, with games like Total Annihilation, Capture the Flag, Pilot Down and Sniper School. This is the perfect activity for groups of all sizes, and is sure to bring out your competitive side. With nine acres of woodland to explore, you’ll never be bored – so come on down and join the fun!