SkyPark Adventure Centre
The biggest and most exciting Aerial Adventure Park in Ireland is in Carlingford just 1hr from Dublin & Belfast and easily accessible nationwide via the M1! With courses ranging from 6ft to 40ft high, there is a course for everyone. We also operate the only accessible zip line for wheelchair users in Ireland. SKYPARK caters for all abilities and is perfect for adrenaline junkies or those wanting some family fun and a great day out. You can also enjoy some of the best views in Carlingford from a height.
- Age :Adults
- Prices from :€30 pp
- Available :All Year
- Session Length :It Varies
- Duration :3 Hours
- You can test yourself on our Aerial Adventure Course with over 30 challenges including cargo nets, skateboards, giant log swings, monkey bars and of course zip wires!
- Important Info: Must arrive 15 minutes before the time. Clients who do not arrive on time will be moved to a later time slot, but may not be able to do the course if there are no available spaces to be moved to.
- We also operate the only accessible zip line for wheelchair users in Ireland.
- SKYPARK caters for all abilities and is perfect for adrenaline junkies or those wanting some family fun and a great day out.
- You can also enjoy some of the best views in Carlingford from a height.
Good to know
Courses are graded by difficulty in the following colours, Moderate (Blue), Difficult (Yellow), Very Difficult (Red), Extremely Difficult (Black) and there are plenty of entry/exit points along the course allowing you to hop on/hop off at any time.
What we provide
We have 8 courses on SKYPARK where you can Zip, Swing, Jump, Climb and release your inner Tarzan. All the necessary equipment for the activities to be carried out.
What to bring
- Sunscreen (we cannot provide sunscreen due to unknown medical conditions).
- If possible – small rucksack, waterproof trousers & walking boots (there is no need to buy walking boots/waterproof trousers, if you have them bring them).
Health & safety
The ethos of the centre is to offer fun and challenging activities in a safe and friendly environment.
Canoeing & Canoe Rafting
Experience the open water powered by yourself with Canadian canoeing and join forces with your team members in one of our canoe rafts!
The Cooley Mountains are the perfect place to explore! With two ridges separated by the valley of Glenmore, there’s plenty of unspoilt countryside to discover.
Looking for a fun and unique way to explore Carlingford Lough? Then come and try our open top kayaks!
With our single kayaks, you can paddle at your own pace and discover all the hidden gems that this spectacular scenery has to offer. And for double the fun, why not book one of our double kayaks and explore with a friend? So come on – let’s get out there and explore!
Looking for an exciting and challenging activity? Look no further than laser combat!
Battle it out in our four purpose-built forest laser combat areas, with games like Total Annihilation, Capture the Flag, Pilot Down and Sniper School. This is the perfect activity for groups of all sizes, and is sure to bring out your competitive side. With nine acres of woodland to explore, you’ll never be bored – so come on down and join the fun!
Looking for a fun and challenging activity that will get your heart racing? Then look no further than orienteering!
This thrilling outdoor pursuit requires map reading skills to navigate from point to point. You’ll be taught basic map reading skills so you can find markers hidden throughout the forest and mountains, with the aim of reaching each one before time runs out. So if you’re looking for an adventure that will test your mettle, put your navigation skills to the test with orienteering!
Stand Up Paddle & Giant SUP
Looking for a fun and challenging water activity that is easy to master?