Exciting school day trip activities for groups during the winter! We offer the largest choice of LAND, SEA and SKY activities for all schools in Ireland, delivered by our team of experienced, qualified & fun-loving instructors!
- Age :4+
- Prices from :€50 pp
- Available :Winter
- Session Length :1 Day
- Duration :Full Day
- With over 30 years experience, we have listened to your feedback and packaged together the activities that work best for you. All 2, 3, 4 and 5 night packages include hot meals and accommodation.
- We continuously strive to make your experience with us better and to deliver maximum fun and value for money. Our new packages enable you to maximise the time spent doing activities and will make the day flow better for you and your students. Simply pick your most preferred package(s) plus one back up option and we will do the rest.
- If your package is with Carlingford Adventure, you will arrive, have a hot lunch and depart from the Centre. If your package is in Skypark, you will arrive, have a hot lunch and depart from Skypark.
- If you are booking one of the water sport packages as part of a two day or longer stay, we recommend one water sport activity every two days.
- Please provide us with a backup package option with all booking requests in case your first choices aren’t available
- NEW TO SKYPARK, check out our awesome ‘Ireland’s Ancient East Maze’ (your students will get lost in the fun!).
- If you are planning a day trip, why not keep the fun going by adding evening activities & dinner at Skypark for only €22?
Good to know
We’ve replaced all our old packages with exciting, better value options. The new packages are designed to provide schools with our best ever options for fun and safe day trips filled with outdoor adventure activities across Land, Sea and Sky.
What to bring
In this paragraph, we recommend you bring a Waterproof jacket (hill walking boots are essential for Gaisce) tracksuit top, fleece, track bottoms & socks – at least one change per day. Jeans are not suitable. In addition, Clothes will get mucky so you may prefer to bring old clothes and also Swimming togs.
- 2 Pairs of runners (one old pair for water sports).
- 2 Plastic bags for storage of wet gear.
- Torch (winter only).
- Personal toiletries & towels.
- Sunscreen (we cannot provide sunscreen due to unknown medical conditions).
- Hat (if sunny).
- If possible – small rucksack, waterproof trousers & walking boots (there is no need to buy walking boots/waterproof trousers, if you have them bring them).
- Please note: wetsuits, buoyancy aids & helmets are provided for water-based activities.
Health & Safety
The ethos of the centre is to offer fun and challenging activities in a safe and friendly environment.
Stand Up Paddle & Giant SUP
Looking for a fun and challenging water activity that is easy to master?
Canoeing & Canoe Rafting
Experience the open water powered by yourself with Canadian canoeing and join forces with your team members in one of our canoe rafts!
Looking for a fun and unique way to explore Carlingford Lough? Then come and try our open top kayaks!
With our single kayaks, you can paddle at your own pace and discover all the hidden gems that this spectacular scenery has to offer. And for double the fun, why not book one of our double kayaks and explore with a friend? So come on – let’s get out there and explore!
Based in our Woodland and Quarry area, the Survivor Challenge combines a number of challenges based on needs you might have in a survival situation, Water, Heat, Food, etc.
Challenge yourself and reach new heights with Rock Wall Climbing!
Looking for an exciting and challenging activity? Look no further than laser combat!
Battle it out in our four purpose-built forest laser combat areas, with games like Total Annihilation, Capture the Flag, Pilot Down and Sniper School. This is the perfect activity for groups of all sizes, and is sure to bring out your competitive side. With nine acres of woodland to explore, you’ll never be bored – so come on down and join the fun!