Fun family activities! Whizz through the air on a zip line, Paddle on the Lough in a Kayak, Challenge yourself on our aerial adventure park, Test your aim on Archery, Bounce around on a water trampoline… and that’s just before lunch.
- Age :6+
- Prices from :€19 pp
- Available :Summer
- Session Length :1 Day
- Duration :Full Day
- We have activities available for kids and adults every day in the summer and during weekends for the rest of the year.
- Bring your own team or we can match you up with other team members
Good to know
Suitable for kids aged 6+. You can take part as a family or just leave the kids to it!
What we provide
Each activity session is 3 Hours, supervised by Carlingford Adventure Centre professional staff, includes insurance and use of specialized equipment.
What to bring
In this paragraph, we recommend you bring a Waterproof jacket (hill walking boots are essential for Gaisce) tracksuit top, fleece, track bottoms & socks – at least one change per day. Jeans are not suitable. In addition, Clothes will get mucky so you may prefer to bring old clothes and also Swimming togs.
- 2 Pairs of runners (one old pair for water sports).
- 2 Plastic bags for storage of wet gear.
- Torch (winter only).
- Personal toiletries & towels.
- Sunscreen (we cannot provide sunscreen due to unknown medical conditions).
- Hat (if sunny).
- If possible – small rucksack, waterproof trousers & walking boots (there is no need to buy walking boots/waterproof trousers, if you have them bring them).
- Please note: wetsuits, buoyancy aids & helmets are provided for water-based activities.
Health & Safety
The ethos of the centre is to offer fun and challenging activities in a safe and friendly environment. Inform us in advance of any dietary or medicinal requirements.
Stand Up Paddle & Giant SUP
Looking for a fun and challenging water activity that is easy to master?
Canoeing & Canoe Rafting
Experience the open water powered by yourself with Canadian canoeing and join forces with your team members in one of our canoe rafts!
Looking for a fun and unique way to explore Carlingford Lough? Then come and try our open top kayaks!
With our single kayaks, you can paddle at your own pace and discover all the hidden gems that this spectacular scenery has to offer. And for double the fun, why not book one of our double kayaks and explore with a friend? So come on – let’s get out there and explore!
Based in our Woodland and Quarry area, the Survivor Challenge combines a number of challenges based on needs you might have in a survival situation, Water, Heat, Food, etc.
Challenge yourself and reach new heights with Rock Wall Climbing!
Looking for an exciting and challenging activity? Look no further than laser combat!
Battle it out in our four purpose-built forest laser combat areas, with games like Total Annihilation, Capture the Flag, Pilot Down and Sniper School. This is the perfect activity for groups of all sizes, and is sure to bring out your competitive side. With nine acres of woodland to explore, you’ll never be bored – so come on down and join the fun!