Senior Summer Camp (10-17yrs)
Looking for a summer camp that will keep your child entertained and safe? Look no further than our senior summer camp!
Our experienced team provides a fun and secure environment for children of all ages, with activities ranging from kayaking to ziplines and laser combat. Plus, we have onsite accommodation and freshly cooked meals to make your child’s stay even more enjoyable. We can offer both residential (Sunday to Friday) and non-residential (Monday to Friday) options for kids and families.
- Age :10 - 17years
- Prices from :€35 pp
- Available :July 2nd - August 25th
- Session Length :It Varies
- Accomodation :
- Duration :It Varies
- Our experienced team provides a fun and secure environment for children of all ages, with activities ranging from kayaking to treasure hunts.
- Plus, we have onsite accommodations and freshly cooked meals to make your child’s stay even more enjoyable.
- We can offer both residential (Sunday to Friday) and non-residential options for kids and families.
Good to know
Action packed programmes that are the perfect stimulus to get your children outdoors, trying new things and making new friends!
About Summer Camp
We have a variety of residential and non-residential, Adventure Camp packages that will be the highlight of any child’s year. OurThe best and most fun activities in Ireland! Our accommodation is equipped with modern facilities, including games rooms, a volleyball court and multi-media systems. Our onsite kitchen allows us to provide freshly cooked meals (all dietary and medical requirements can be catered for) and our experienced team are there 24hrs to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment is provided for your child. They will love our Adventure Camp so much they wont want to go home!
11 Reasons Why Our Adventure Camp is Great for your Kids!
- We are the Kids’ Adventure EXPERTS! We have tens of thousands of school kids with us year-round & hundreds of summer campers. We are the best in the business at giving them the experience of their lives.
- Millions of euros have been invested in our purpose-built adventure FACILITIES, with adventure parks, a quarry, forest and harbour. This is not just a ‘pop-up’ camp in the local football field or community hall.
- Our staff are highly trained, experienced and Gardai vetted. You can TRUST your kids with us. Other camps unfortunately cant give you the same assurances.
- Alongside our Adventure Camp we run English Language courses for kids from around Europe & further afield. Your kids will meet new FRIENDS and experience new cultures.
- We don’t just fill a few hours over the summer – we change lives! We constantly see what a TRANSFORMATIVE effect our camps can have on kid’s confidence and their lives – its one reason that we love what we do!
- Our camps are full days with FULL supervision, so for busy working parents you don’t have to worry about your kids from 9 – 5.30 they are having the time of their lives. We also have 24hr supervision for residential campers.
- ACHIEVEMENT – kids will learn new skills and broaden their horizons, getting a taste of nature and an appreciation of the great outdoors. They will totally forget about their technology for a few hrs!
- We have a wide RANGE of options – family and kid camps, residential and non residential, from half a day to a full week. Something to suit everyone and we cater for all abilities.
- Carlingford is one of the most beautiful areas in Ireland. Even if they don’t appreciate the fresh air they will appreciate the stunning SCENERY.
- Our facilities also include canteen, hostel and holiday homes so we can provide the full PACKAGE whatever you are looking for.
- We GUARANTEE tired and happy kids – they will have the time of their lives! How many other camps offer this guarantee?
- Package 1
Residential 5 Day Adventure Camp
-5 Nights accommodation in shared dorm room, all meals and activities, 24hr supervision, Use of all facilities (games room, volleyball court, common room & more).
-Arrive 6.30pm Sunday Depart 5.00pm Friday.
-Arrive 9.00am Monday morning
-Bring own sleeping bag or add a bed linen pack for €5
- Package 2
Residential 3 Day Adventure Camp
2 Nights B&B in shared dorm room, all meals and activities, 24hr supervision, Use of all facilities (games room, volleyball court, common room & more).
-Arrive 9.00am Monday Depart 5.00pm Wednesday
-Arrive 9.00am Wedneday Depart 5.00pm Friday
-Bring own sleeping bag or add a bed linen pack for €5
- Package 3
Non-Residential 5 Day Adventure Camp
-Daily activities Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Package 4
Non- Residential 3 Day Adventure Camp
-Daily activities 9.00am – 5.00pm
-Arrival Monday OR Wednesday ONLY
- Package 5
Fun Day Out
-Pick your favourite activity day and join in the fun!
-Day camps run from 9:00am – 5.00pm (2 activity sessions)
What we provide
All necessary safety equipment, meals and full supervision from drop-off to pick-up!
What to bring
- Sun cream and warm clothes – this is Ireland so best to prepare for all weather! Best to wear various layers that can be taken off or added as required.
- Bring a change of clothes in case of rainy weather.
- Swimsuit for under a wetsuit (wetsuit provided by us) and old runners for wading into water.
- Residential campers need to bring a sleeping bag and pillow, or have the option to pay for a bed pack.
- Don’t bring any valuables that they wouldn’t like to lose!
Health & Safety
- Please apply sun cream to kids before they arrive
- Inform us in advance of any dietary or medicinal requirements
- Kids are welcome to bring phones with them. These will be provided to them at specific times during the day.
Junior Summer Camp (6-9yrs)
Introducing our Junior Camp summer programmes and packages – the perfect way for your little ones to have an exciting, playful and memorable summer!
Our Junior Camp is designed specifically for ages 6-9yrs, with experienced and specially trained instructors who will take them on a discovery experience of new activities, fun and making new friends. Our onsite kitchen with qualified caterers means we can provide all meals (including catering for any dietary or medical requirements), and our team are on hand 24hrs a day to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment for your children to enjoy. So why not let them explore, learn and have the time of their lives this summer at Junior Adventure Camp!
International Camp (7days)
Welcome to the International Camp! Our camp programmes are designed to create friendships by experiencing a unique adventure together.
Looking for something to do with the kids during February mid-term? Get them into Adventure Camp so they can learn new skills and make new friends. Mid Term adventure camp runs for 1 week and kids can join us for 3 days or 5 days. They will have the time of their lives and come back to you each day tired and happy, sharing their experiences and new adventures they have tried.