Junior Summer Camp (6-9yrs)
Introducing our Junior Camp summer programmes and packages – the perfect way for your little ones to have an exciting, playful and memorable summer!
Our Junior Camp is designed specifically for ages 6-9yrs, with experienced and specially trained instructors who will take them on a discovery experience of new activities, fun and making new friends. Our onsite kitchen with qualified caterers means we can provide all meals (including catering for any dietary or medical requirements), and our team are on hand 24hrs a day to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment for your children to enjoy. So why not let them explore, learn and have the time of their lives this summer at Junior Adventure Camp!
- Age :6 – 9 years
- Prices from :€132 pp
- Available :June 26th – August 26th
- Session Length :It Varies
- Duration :It Varies
- We offer non-residential 3 or 5 day options for junior kids (6-9yrs)
- Experience new adventures, develop skills and make new friends!
- Our Adventure Camps will boost your child’s confidence in a fun & safe environment.
- Our camps are full days with FULL supervision
Good to know
About Summer Camp
Our Junior Camp summer programmes and packages are exiting and playful. They take campers on a discovery experience of new activities, wildlife and making new friends. Our instructors are specially trained to care, entertain and provide a safe environment for young children to develop their skills and confidence whilst making amazing memories! Junior Camp is suitable for ages 6-9yrs. Our onsite kitchen with qualified caterers allows us to provide all meals (All dietary and medical requirements can be catered for) and our experienced team are there 24hrs to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment is provided for your child.
SUMMER CAMP 2022
We offer non-residential 3 or 5 day options for junior kids (6-9yrs). All Covid-19 procedures will be followed including social distancing and hygiene measures along with smaller group numbers. If camps have to be cancelled due to COVID19 regulations we guarantee a no quibble refund policy.
11 Reasons Why Our Adventure Camp is Great for your Kids!
- We are the Kids’ Adventure EXPERTS! We have tens of thousands of school kids with us year-round & hundreds of summer campers. We are the best in the business at giving them the experience of their lives.
- Millions of euros have been invested in our purpose-built adventure FACILITIES, with adventure parks, a quarry, forest and harbour. This is not just a ‘pop-up’ camp in the local football field or community hall.
- Our staff are highly trained, experienced and Gardai vetted. You can TRUST your kids with us. Other camps unfortunately cant give you the same assurances.
- Alongside our Adventure Camp we run English Language courses for kids from around Europe & further afield. Your kids will meet new FRIENDS and experience new cultures.
- We don’t just fill a few hours over the summer – we change lives! We constantly see what a TRANSFORMATIVE effect our camps can have on kid’s confidence and their lives – its one reason that we love what we do!
- Our camps are full days with FULL supervision, so for busy working parents you don’t have to worry about your kids from 9 – 5.30 they are having the time of their lives. We also have 24hr supervision for residential campers.
- ACHIEVEMENT – kids will learn new skills and broaden their horizons, getting a taste of nature and an appreciation of the great outdoors. They will totally forget about their technology for a few hrs!
- We have a wide RANGE of options – family and kid camps, residential and non residential, from half a day to a full week. Something to suit everyone and we cater for all abilities.
- Carlingford is one of the most beautiful areas in Ireland. Even if they don’t appreciate the fresh air they will appreciate the stunning SCENERY.
- Our facilities also include canteen, hostel and holiday homes so we can provide the full PACKAGE whatever you are looking for.
- We GUARANTEE tired and happy kids – they will have the time of their lives! How many other camps offer this guarantee?
- Package 1
Non-Residential 5 Day Camp
Includes Daily activities Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5pm.
Check in from 9am each day, hot lunches included.
- Package 2
Non- Residential 3 Day Camp
Includes Daily activities 9.30am – 5pm.
Tasty hot lunches included. Check in from 9am.
Mon – Wed OR Wed – Fri only
- Package 3
Fun Day Out
Includes Pick your favourite activity day and join in the fun!
Day trips run from 9:00am – 5.00pm (2 activity sessions).
Includes a hot lunch.
What we provide
All necessary safety equipment, meals and full supervision from drop-off to pick-up!
What to bring
- Sun cream and warm clothes – this is Ireland so best to prepare for all weather! Best to wear various layers that can be taken off or added as required.
- Bring a change of clothes in case of rainy weather.
- Swimsuit for under a wetsuit (wetsuit provided by us) and old runners for wading into water.
Health & Safety
- Please apply sun cream to kids before they arrive.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary or medicinal requirements.
Senior Summer Camp (10-17yrs)
Looking for a summer camp that will keep your child entertained and safe? Look no further than our senior summer camp!
Our experienced team provides a fun and secure environment for children of all ages, with activities ranging from kayaking to ziplines and laser combat. Plus, we have onsite accommodation and freshly cooked meals to make your child’s stay even more enjoyable. We can offer both residential (Sunday to Friday) and non-residential (Monday to Friday) options for kids and families.
Don’t want to leave all of the fun to the kids? Family Camp means that parents can accompany kids and take part in activities!
International Camp (7days)
Welcome to the International Camp! Our camp programmes are designed to create friendships by experiencing a unique adventure together.