International Camp (7days)
Welcome to the International Camp! Our camp programmes are designed to create friendships by experiencing a unique adventure together.
- Our residential packages are highly recommended, as they include access to our fantastic outdoor activities and our Adventure Centre, which is equipped with modern facilities, including games rooms, a volleyball court and multi-media systems.
- Our onsite kitchen with qualified caterers allows us to provide all meals (All dietary and medical requirements can be catered for), and our experienced team are there 24hrs to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment. So come join us for an unforgettable experience that you’ll never forget!
Good to know
Ireland is the only country remaining in the EU with English as their first language – the perfect place to practise language skills.
About International Camp
Our residential packages are highly recommended, as they include access to our fantastic outdoor activities and our Adventure Centre, which is equipped with modern facilities, including games rooms, a volleyball court and multi-media systems. Our onsite kitchen with qualified caterers allows us to provide all meals (All dietary and medical requirements can be catered for), and our experienced team are there 24hrs to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment. They can join us for an unforgettable experience which broadens their horizons and improves their language skills! International Camp is a great way for kids from other countries to mix with Irish kids and practise their English whilst doing fun adventure activities. International Camps also include day trips to famous Irish locations so kids get to experience the real Ireland.
- Package 1
2 Week International Camp
14 Nights & 14 days
24 Activities & 12 Evening activities
2 Away days to Dublin & Belfast
What we provide
- All necessary safety equipment, meals and full supervision from drop-off to pick-up!
- Lockers for valuables
- Day Trips
- Bed linen
What to bring
- Plenty of warm clothes and a waterproof jacket – this is Ireland so best to prepare for all weather! Best to wear various layers that can be taken off or added as required.
- Bring a change of clothes in case of rainy weather.
- Sun cream
- For watersports – bring a swimsuit for under a wetsuit (wetsuit provided by us) and old runners for wading into water.
Health & Safety
Inform us in advance of any dietary or medicinal requirements
Stand Up Paddle & Giant SUP
Looking for a fun and challenging water activity that is easy to master?
Canoeing & Canoe Rafting
Experience the open water powered by yourself with Canadian canoeing and join forces with your team members in one of our canoe rafts!
Looking for a fun and unique way to explore Carlingford Lough? Then come and try our open top kayaks!
With our single kayaks, you can paddle at your own pace and discover all the hidden gems that this spectacular scenery has to offer. And for double the fun, why not book one of our double kayaks and explore with a friend? So come on – let’s get out there and explore!
Based in our Woodland and Quarry area, the Survivor Challenge combines a number of challenges based on needs you might have in a survival situation, Water, Heat, Food, etc.
Challenge yourself and reach new heights with Rock Wall Climbing!
Looking for an exciting and challenging activity? Look no further than laser combat!
Battle it out in our four purpose-built forest laser combat areas, with games like Total Annihilation, Capture the Flag, Pilot Down and Sniper School. This is the perfect activity for groups of all sizes, and is sure to bring out your competitive side. With nine acres of woodland to explore, you’ll never be bored – so come on down and join the fun!