Easter Camp runs each year with adventure activities for kids from 10 to 17 years. Involves a wide number of activities from water sports to rock climbing and zipline. Kids will have fun adventures, learn new skills and make new friends. It’s a great way to welcome the Spring season, get them away from technology, outdoors and active.
- Age :10+
- Prices from :€132 pp
- Available :April
- Session Length :It Varies
- Duration :It Varies
- Involves a wide number of activities from water sports to rock climbing and zipline.
- Kids will have fun adventures, learn new skills and make new friends.
- It’s a great way to welcome the Spring season, get them away from technology, outdoors and active.
Good to know
About Easter Camp
Get ready for Easter Adventure Camp 2022! It’s going to be the best camp experience in Ireland!
Our Adventure Camps will boost your child’s confidence in a fun & safe environment. Create new memories, make new friends, and have a fantastic time!
Join our residential or non-residential camp!
- Our specially designed senior summer camps are exiting and designed to challenge the older kids. They will experience new activities, independence and making new friends.
- Our instructors are specially trained to care, entertain and provide a safe environment for children to develop whilst making memories they will not stop talking about!
- Our onsite kitchen with qualified caterers allows us to provide all meals (All dietary and medical requirements can be catered for).
- Our accommodation is located in our Adventure Centre and is equipped with modern facilities, including games rooms, a volleyball court and multi-media systems.
- Our experienced team are there 24hrs to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment is provided for your child.
- Camp starts on Sunday evening, please check in at Carlingford Adventure at 6.30pm. Please note camp finishes at 5.00pm on Friday and pick up is from Skypark – Dundalk Road, Carlingford.
- Please note this a predicted programme that we hope to run but actual activities on the day will be determined by factors such as weather, tides, group sizes etc.
- The final schedule will be confirmed each morning so please come prepared with all required clothes etc.
- The residential camp also includes an exciting evening programme, designed to entertain and burn up any remaining energy before bed time!
- The evening programme includes, Carlingford Challenge, Night Line, Frisbee Disc Golf, Murder Mystery, Crab fishing, Disco.
- We encourage the younger kids to go to bed aroung 9.30pm.
- Late evening programme: 9-11pm.
- 5 Days | 5 Nights Residential Easter Camp 10-17yrs – €369.00
- 5 Days Non Residential Easter Camp 10-17yrs – €199.00
- 3 Days | 2 Nights Residential Easter Camp 10-17yrs – €218.00
- 3 Days Non Residential Easter Camp 10-17yrs – €132.00
- 1 Day Easter Camp 10-17 Year Olds – €50.00
What we provide
All necessary safety equipment, meals and full supervision from drop-off to pick-up!
What to bring
- Plenty of warm clothes and a waterproof jacket – this is Ireland so best to prepare for all weather! Best to wear various layers that can be taken off or added as required.
- Bring a change of clothes in case of rainy weather.
- Sun cream – yes it is possible to get sun burnt in Ireland in April!
- For watersports – bring a swimsuit for under a wetsuit (wetsuit provided by us) and old runners for wading into water.
- Don’t let them bring any valuables that you wouldn’t like them to lose!
Health & Safety
Inform us in advance of any dietary or medicinal requirements
Don’t want to leave all of the fun to the kids? Family Camp means that parents can accompany kids and take part in activities!
Junior Summer Camp (6-9yrs)
Introducing our Junior Camp summer programmes and packages – the perfect way for your little ones to have an exciting, playful and memorable summer!
Our Junior Camp is designed specifically for ages 6-9yrs, with experienced and specially trained instructors who will take them on a discovery experience of new activities, fun and making new friends. Our onsite kitchen with qualified caterers means we can provide all meals (including catering for any dietary or medical requirements), and our team are on hand 24hrs a day to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment for your children to enjoy. So why not let them explore, learn and have the time of their lives this summer at Junior Adventure Camp!
Looking for something to do with the kids during February mid-term? Get them into Adventure Camp so they can learn new skills and make new friends. Mid Term adventure camp runs for 1 week and kids can join us for 3 days or 5 days. They will have the time of their lives and come back to you each day tired and happy, sharing their experiences and new adventures they have tried.
A great opportunity to get the whole family have fun!
Senior Summer Camp (10-17yrs)
Looking for a summer camp that will keep your child entertained and safe? Look no further than our senior summer camp!
Our experienced team provides a fun and secure environment for children of all ages, with activities ranging from kayaking to ziplines and laser combat. Plus, we have onsite accommodation and freshly cooked meals to make your child’s stay even more enjoyable. We can offer both residential (Sunday to Friday) and non-residential (Monday to Friday) options for kids and families.
International Camp (7days)
Welcome to the International Camp! Our camp programmes are designed to create friendships by experiencing a unique adventure together.