A great opportunity to get the whole family have fun!
- Age :10 -17 years
- Prices from :€132 pp
- Available :25th Oct to 5th Nov
- Session Length :It Varies
- Duration :It Varies
- Its a great opportunity for kids to get away from technology (and parents!) for a few days, get active and have new adventures.
- It will broaden their horizons and allow them to make new friends in the great outdoors.
Good to know
About Autumn Camp
We run both Family Camps and Kids Camps. For Autumn Camp our kids camps are for Seniors (10-17yrs) and they can be for 3 days or 5 days. Kids can be dropped off and picked up daily or they can stay residential with 24hr supervision.
- 5 Days | 5 Nights Residential Autumn Camp 10-17yrs
- 5 Days Non Residential Autumn Camp 10-17yrs
- 3 Days | 2 Nights Residential Autumn Camp 10-17yrs
- 3 Days Non Residential Autumn Camp 10-17yrs
- 1 Day Autumn Camp 10-17 Year Olds
What we provide
All necessary safety equipment, meals and full supervision from drop-off to pick-up!
What to bring
- Plenty of warm clothes and a waterproof jacket – this is Ireland so best to prepare for all weather! Best to wear various layers that can be taken off or added as required.
- Bring a change of clothes in case of rainy weather.
- For watersports – bring a swimsuit for under a wetsuit (wetsuit provided by us) and old runners for wading into water.
- Don’t let them bring any valuables that you wouldn’t like them to lose!
Health & Safety
Inform us in advance of any dietary or medicinal requirements.
Easter Camp runs each year with adventure activities for kids from 10 to 17 years. Involves a wide number of activities from water sports to rock climbing and zipline. Kids will have fun adventures, learn new skills and make new friends. It’s a great way to welcome the Spring season, get them away from technology, outdoors and active.
Don’t want to leave all of the fun to the kids? Family Camp means that parents can accompany kids and take part in activities!
International Camp (7days)
Welcome to the International Camp! Our camp programmes are designed to create friendships by experiencing a unique adventure together.
Junior Summer Camp (6-9yrs)
Introducing our Junior Camp summer programmes and packages – the perfect way for your little ones to have an exciting, playful and memorable summer!
Our Junior Camp is designed specifically for ages 6-9yrs, with experienced and specially trained instructors who will take them on a discovery experience of new activities, fun and making new friends. Our onsite kitchen with qualified caterers means we can provide all meals (including catering for any dietary or medical requirements), and our team are on hand 24hrs a day to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment for your children to enjoy. So why not let them explore, learn and have the time of their lives this summer at Junior Adventure Camp!
Looking for something to do with the kids during February mid-term? Get them into Adventure Camp so they can learn new skills and make new friends. Mid Term adventure camp runs for 1 week and kids can join us for 3 days or 5 days. They will have the time of their lives and come back to you each day tired and happy, sharing their experiences and new adventures they have tried.
Senior Summer Camp (10-17yrs)
Looking for a summer camp that will keep your child entertained and safe? Look no further than our senior summer camp!
Our experienced team provides a fun and secure environment for children of all ages, with activities ranging from kayaking to ziplines and laser combat. Plus, we have onsite accommodation and freshly cooked meals to make your child’s stay even more enjoyable. We can offer both residential (Sunday to Friday) and non-residential (Monday to Friday) options for kids and families.