COVID-19 MEASURES BEING TAKEN BY CARLINGFORD ADVENTURE
- Visitors to our premises are required to fill out a COVID-19 form which details their contact details. These forms allow us to track and trace customers in the event of an incident of the virus on our premises. Visitors also have their temperature taken when arriving. Any person with a high temperature unfortunately won’t be allowed to proceed with activities and will have to leave our premises. Any pre-booked customers are sent COVID-19 forms in advance to fill-out to minimize contact when they arrive.
- Pre-booking is recommended for all customers to minimize contact upon arrival. Any customers arriving are channeled into a new queuing system which prompts social distancing. Large groups are met separately and briefed regarding new COVID-19 procedures.
- Whilst mask wearing isn’t mandatory outdoors we do encourage customers and staff to wear them if that is their preference and all staff have been provided with masks. When transporting groups via minibus or jeep and within enclosed spaces staff are required to wear masks.
- Within our premises we have one-way systems in operation to limit crossover as much as possible. All entry / exit points have hygiene stations with signage directing people to wash their hands thoroughly. Signage has been erected around our premises highlighting the dangers of COVID-19 and what people can do to minimize the risk. Our catering has been moved from Carlingford Adventure to Skypark to better cater for social distancing and open air eating.
- All staff are required to complete COVID-19 training upon return to work. When Failte Ireland launched their COVID-19 safety charter we immediately signed up to it and have been awarded the charter. This doesn’t mean we are perfect by any means but we are doing our best!
We ask for our customers’ understanding regarding the above measures which have been forced on us due to the pandemic. We ask for your patience in terms of any queuing or waiting that is as a result of extra precautions i.e. registration, activities etc. We are are in this together and would ask that customers observe social distancing and hygiene etiquette, following signage and one way systems and the directions of our staff. If you see anything that you aren’t comfortable with please let us know so we can do something about it. Have a fun and safe adventure with us!