Carlingford Adventure Centre can accommodate up to 200 young people on school tours, sleeping in en-suite and standard rooms from 6 to 12 bed dormitories. Our accommodation is on site and our residential packages include entertaining evening programmes so teachers can relax after a busy day. Our resident night warden is on duty overnight – offering 24 hour supervision for your group. Due to Covid19 safety measures, schools are asked to bring Sleeping bags for each student or we can provide a ‘Bed Pack’ for €5 per person.
- With over 30 years experience, we have listened to your feedback and packaged together the activities that work best for you. All 2, 3, 4 and 5 night packages include hot meals and accommodation.
- We continuously strive to make your experience with us better and to deliver maximum fun and value for money. Our new packages enable you to maximise the time spent doing activities and will make the day flow better for you and your students. Simply pick your most preferred package(s) plus one back up option and we will do the rest.
- If your package is with Carlingford Adventure, you will arrive, have a hot lunch and depart from the Centre. If your package is in Skypark, you will arrive, have a hot lunch and depart from Skypark.
- If you are booking one of the water sport packages as part of a two day or longer stay, we recommend one water sport activity every two days.
- Please provide us with a backup package option with all booking requests in case your first choices aren’t available
- NEW TO SKYPARK, check out our awesome ‘Ireland’s Ancient East Maze’ (your students will get lost in the fun!).
- If you are planning a day trip, why not keep the fun going by adding evening activities & dinner at Skypark for only €22?
What we provide
All the necessary equipment for the activities to be carried out.
What to bring
T-shirts, Tracksuit Tops Torch (winter only) bottoms & socks – at least one change per day (jeans are not suitable) swimsuit, 2 pairs of runners (one old pair for water sports), Rain Jacket personal toiletries & towels sunscreen, 2 plastic bags for storage of wet gear, A Refillable Water Bottle. Gaisce / orienteering – Trousers, Walking Boots & Small Rucksack.
Health & safety
The ethos of the centre is to offer fun and challenging activities in a safe and friendly environment.